1. Designed by Piotr Wilniewczyc, but he died before seeing his invention into existence.
2. has the name of: Ręczny Automat Komandosów—"hand-held automatic commando firearm, or cancer, from the word rakiem, with the same meaning.
3. Designed to be light, handy and for vehicle crews, rear area troops, and senior command personnel.
4. A mass produced PDW. Which was a big version of Browning m1903 for automatic fire.
5. Pm-63 :9x18 makarov.
type 82: Norinco version
6. A Special Forces version was made, with a silencer, it could destroy itself, if you fed it with normal, so feed it with subsonic.